Importing assets from your title
Adding assets from your title is a critical part of interactivity. The more interactive your VR preview, the more likely you are to convert customers.
Important : Make sure to remove custom scripts from any assets. For security and stability, only pre-configured scripts are allowed. Importing your own scripts may cause conflicts and errors.
You can import any of the following for the best experience:
- Environment assets to capture the tone of your title
- FBX objects end users can view or interact with
- Textures for materials
- Character models and user-triggerable animations
- Music and soundtracks from your title
- Audio effects from your title
To import assets into your Unity project:
- Click Assets > Import New Asset
- Choose your asset, and then click Import .
- Repeat the above steps to import more assets.
Important : Try to minimize the assets you import to keep the size down. For best performance, the exported ZIP of the preview should be less than 70 MB. The absolute maximum is 100 MB. The smaller your scene, the faster the preview will load, meaning less waiting for prospective customers.