VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK
The VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK allow developers to track and integrate users’ eye and lip movements, empowering developers to read intention and model facial expressions. The VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK include the required runtime which runs in the notification tray to show the current eye tracking status for VIVE Pro Eye. Plugins for Unreal and Unity are included in the VIVE Eye and Facial Tracking SDK along with sample code for native C development. You can find more details here .
If you have any questions, you can join the SDK forum to engage directly with our developer relations team and other VIVE Pro Eye developers.
If you have been experiencing any issues with eye tracking, please update your eye-tracking software to the latest version. You can find more details
188.8.131.52 Release Highlights:
- Added CAD file for VIVE Facial Tracker mounting mechanism
184.108.40.206 Release Highlights:
- Added support for VIVE Facial Tracker
220.127.116.11 Release Highlights:
- Fixed FPS drop with the GetEyedata() API o n some computers
- Fix Unreal Eye tracking offset
18.104.22.168 Release Highlights:
- Fix SDK LaunchEyeCalibration API failed issue
- Fix VCRUNTIME140_1.dll not found issue