- What is VIVE Wave?
- Where can I download the Wave SDK?
- How do I access the Wave Developer Community forum?
- How do I fix compile or build errors after importing a custom package?
- How do I put controllers into a scene?
- How do I switch heads with different tracking pose settings in the same scene?
- How do I switch between 6DoF and 3DoF in the same scene?
- Why can't I receive events or click on the system overlay?
- How do I get controller objects in runtime?
- How do I show or hide the controller pointer?
- How do I change the controller model object from Root to Emitter?
- How do I know if a controller sends an event?
- How do I set the controller position in a rotation-only environment?
- How do I display only one controller in a scene?
- How do I find out the distance of the head from the floor?
VIVE Eye Tracking (SRanipal)
- Where can I download the VIVE Eye Tracking (SRanipal) runtime and SDK?
- How do I calibrate eye tracking?
- What drivers are required for VIVE Eye Tracking (SRanipal)?
- How do I update the VIVE Eye Tracking (SRanipal) runtime?
- How do I update the VIVE Pro Eye firmware?
- When starting my app, why does Windows prompt for permission to make changes?
- The eye camera version shows "N/A". Is that a problem?
- If I encountered other eye tracking issues, what should I do?
- I encountered eye calibration initialization and OpenCL errors. What should I do?
VIVE Hand Tracking
- Does the Hand Tracking SDK support VIVE Cosmos?
- Are there prebuilt samples available, and where can I find them?
- My Unity build throws this exception: "DllNotFoundException: aristo_interface". What should I do?
- I encountered this error: "Start Detection Error: Camera". What should I do?
- I encountered this error: "Start Detection Error: OpenCL". What should I do?
- Is there a way to improve hand detection accuracy?
VIVE 3DSP Audio
- Are there tutorials for the VIVE 3DSP Audio SDK?
- How do I know if there's a public release for the SDK?
- How do I quickly enable VIVE 3DSP Audio SDK to add enhanced support for 3D sound effects in Unity?
- Does 3DSP Audio SDK have any hardware dependencies?
- Can VIVE 3DSP Audio SDK be used in conjunction with other spatialization SDKs?
What is VIVE Home?
VIVE Home is the starting point of every Wave experience. It is a virtual area within Wave-enabled headsets that lets you to access VIVEPORT, your VR library, headset settings, and more.
To install or uninstall your apps on the headset, use the Android Debug Bridge or another command link tool that you use.
Make sure the headset software is up-to-date to get the latest updates and features.
- Make sure the headset is connected to a wireless network.
- On the controller, press the VIVE button to open the Quick Menu.
- Select Settings > System Update.
- Select Check for update.