- What is VIVE Wave?
- Where can I download the Wave SDK?
- How do I access the Wave Developer Community forum?
- How do I fix compile or build errors after importing a custom package?
- How do I put controllers into a scene?
- How do I switch heads with different tracking pose settings in the same scene?
- How do I switch between 6DoF and 3DoF in the same scene?
- Why can't I receive events or click on the system overlay?
- How do I get controller objects in runtime?
- How do I show or hide the controller pointer?
- How do I change the controller model object from Root to Emitter?
- How do I know if a controller sends an event?
- How do I set the controller position in a rotation-only environment?
- How do I display only one controller in a scene?
- How do I find out the distance of the head from the floor?
VIVE Eye Tracking (SRanipal)
- Where can I download the VIVE Eye Tracking (SRanipal) runtime and SDK?
- How do I calibrate eye tracking?
- What drivers are required for VIVE Eye Tracking (SRanipal)?
- How do I update the VIVE Eye Tracking (SRanipal) runtime?
- How do I update the VIVE Pro Eye firmware?
- When starting my app, why does Windows prompt for permission to make changes?
- The eye camera version shows "N/A". Is that a problem?
- If I encountered other eye tracking issues, what should I do?
- I encountered eye calibration initialization and OpenCL errors. What should I do?
VIVE Hand Tracking
- Does the Hand Tracking SDK support VIVE Cosmos?
- Are there prebuilt samples available, and where can I find them?
- My Unity build throws this exception: "DllNotFoundException: aristo_interface". What should I do?
- I encountered this error: "Start Detection Error: Camera". What should I do?
- I encountered this error: "Start Detection Error: OpenCL". What should I do?
- Is there a way to improve hand detection accuracy?
VIVE 3DSP Audio
- Are there tutorials for the VIVE 3DSP Audio SDK?
- How do I know if there's a public release for the SDK?
- How do I quickly enable VIVE 3DSP Audio SDK to add enhanced support for 3D sound effects in Unity?
- Does 3DSP Audio SDK have any hardware dependencies?
- Can VIVE 3DSP Audio SDK be used in conjunction with other spatialization SDKs?
How do I calibrate eye tracking?
- Connect VIVE Pro Eye to your computer.
- In the computer system tray, right-click the VIVE-Super-Reality-Runtime icon, and then click Eye calibration.
- Turn on any of the controllers.
- Put on your headset.
- Press the System button on the controller.
- From the SteamVR Dashboard, select VIVE Pro Eye.
- Make sure Use eye tracking is enabled, and then select Calibrate.
- Position the headset on your face and adjust the IPD.
- Follow the dot with your eyes.
- After completing the calibration, press the System button to close the dashboard.
Does eye tracking need to be calibrated for different users?
Yes. Each user will need to recalibrate eye tracking for their use. See How do I calibrate eye tracking?.