On September 24th, HTC Vive has partnered with Peking University and VRPlay to jointly host the 2019 Vive Developer Meetup in Beijing, China. At this event, you’ll learn about:
- HTC Vive’s latest developer strategy, technology, and operations
- the VR growth in the industry
- educational applications
- new development technologies, content, and valuable experience from the Vive developer community.
Our special guest representative of this event, Raymond Pao, Senior VP of Product and Strategy, will share HTC Vive’s global strategy. In addition, we’ve invited a variety of our colleagues and partners to our agenda lineup:
- Our Vive developer partners and supporters such as Kukr Games, Into Games, Chsstar Studio, Caveman studio, and more will be sharing their development practices, design, and marketing tips.
- Professor Bin Chen, the VR evangelist at Peking University, will be sharing the influence virtual reality will have on the future education systems and teaching practices.
- The Vive R&D & Software Product Team will showcase the Vive Sense-based facial expression simulations to accurately represent the user’s eyes, mouth, and lip movements in real time.
- The Vive Arts team will share how they created virtual art works with the world’s top art museums in the past and bringing its first-ever exhibition to life.
- The Vive Studios team will showcase their virtual archaeological content that brings users from reality back to the prehistoric period of dinosaurs 190 million years ago.
On top of all the knowledge share you’ll be receiving, there will be a lottery for the early birds on a variety of gifts we’ll be distributing.
The Vive Developer Relations team aims to support the developer community by enabling your ultimate potential for success; the protagonist of the story must be you. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Peking University in Beijing, China