VIVEPORT Transaction Report Guide
Transaction reports provide a detailed breakdown of your account’s transactions, as well as an overview of your estimated sales for each Viveport business model.
View Estimated Sales And Download Transaction Report
Follow these steps to get an estimated sales overview for each Viveport business model and the detailed transaction report:
- Sign in to the Viveport Developer Console at developer.viveport.com
- Click on My Titles on the top menu.
- Click on Transaction Report on the submenu.
- Select All titles or specific title for the estimated sales & transactions.
- Select Time period for estimated sales & transactions.
- View estimated sales per business model in Viveport Global store and China store.
- Click the Download CSV button to get the transaction details.
CSV Report Definitions
The CSV file contains one header row (which displays the column titles). Each subsequent row in the file contains the information for one transaction.
The following table describes the fields for each entry (row) in the CSV file: