Sales promotion can help increase awareness and grow audiences of your content. You can use the promotion tool to easily set up and manage discounts of your content. Promotions can be applied to published one-time purchase content on Viveport excluding free, Arcade only, or Subscription only content.
Please note that we recommend that your pricing to be consistent with any promotional pricing on other content stores.
There are two types of promotions on Viveport.
Official Viveport promotions
- These promotions, such as Summer Sale, Halloween and Black Friday, are run by Viveport Marketing team. Viveport staff will reach out to you directly for potential inclusion in events.
Developer-created Discount Promotion
- Click the button “Add new discount” to create a limited time offer by selecting the time period (in your local time) and a discount percentage you’d like to offer to the users.
- After successfully creating a discount promotion, you can see the promotion listed in the bottom section. Also, you can edit/ delete or check different prices across countries of your plans.
Limitations for the promotion setting:
- Discount promotions have a minimum length of one (1) day up to a maximum length of 14 days.
- If you increase the price of your title, you are not able to create a discount promotion for two (2) weeks after the increase.
- For each title, there must be at least four (4) weeks between the end date of one discount promotion and the start of another discount promotion.
- You cannot change your distribution regions or price while a discount promotion is scheduled.