In order to get paid, please find the following instructions to receive earnings accrued by your content on Viveport.
For most submissions, the revenue share is a standard 70/30, with Viveport taking 30% of the selling price of the title. Please refer to Viveport platform agreement for more detail. You can find Transactions Report and Earnings Report to monitor the performance of your content. Please be aware that Viveport’s 30% of revenue share has been deducted from the sales numbers you see in the report.
We have other programs that you can opt-in to that have different revenue share models.
Setting up payout method
Click here to set up the payout method.
You will need to complete all the required information step-by-step for your payout method. This information will be verified before you can receive payment. These are the conditions you need to be aware of:
- The banking information you enter will need to be validated by us before we can send you payment for the first time. This is a one-time process that typically takes 5 to 14 business days. If you change your banking information, it will need to be validated again.
- If you are distributing your titles in China, the revenue accrued in China will be processed by a third-party provider named Beijing Fanshare Technology CO, LTD. Thus you’ll need to select the checkbox of “ FRD Licensing Agreement ” in the tab “Distribution & price” (Developer console > My titles > Manage > Your title)
- By default, Viveport will process the payout flow automatically once your revenue amount hits 250USD in either global or China sales, not combined. You have the option to change the threshold amount for auto-payout at any time in the payout method setting. The payout minimum is 100USD.
- If the auto-payout proceeds after the 5 th of each month, you will receive all unpaid earnings up to the end of the month prior to the auto-payout trigger date. You can expect to receive payment in the following month. For example, if the auto-payout was triggered on the 10 th of March, you will receive payment in April of all earning accrued until the end of February.
- Wire transfer payouts are issued in five currencies: USD, EUR, JPY, and CNY. We are working on expanding support for more currencies. Due to fluctuating exchange rates, the final payout may not be exactly as shown in the sales report.