VIVEPORT Earnings Report Guide
Earnings report provides the monthly revenues during a given month for both Global and China store for each Viveport business model. Earnings are calculated from sales, refunds, VAT/sales tax, and developer revenue share percentage. These may not reflect the actual disbursement values when earnings are subject to a withholding tax, or wire transfer fee if payment thresholds have not been met. Data in earnings reports is released approximately on the 5th of every month.
View And Download Earnings Report
Follow these steps to get an overview of the earnings for each Viveport business model and details of the monthly earnings :
- Sign in to the Viveport Developer Console at developer.viveport.com
- Click on My Titles on the top menu.
- Click on Reports > Earnings on the submenu.
- Select All titles or specific title for reviewing the monthly earnings.
- Select Time period for the monthly earnings.
- View the monthly earnings per business model in Viveport Global store and China store.
- Click the Download CSV button to get the specific monthly earnings report in details. Or click the Download All CSVs button to get all the filtered reports at once.
CSV Report Definitions
The CSV file contains one header row (which displays the column titles). Each subsequent row in the file contains the information for one transaction.
The following table describes the fields for each entry (row) in the CSV file: