The VIVEPORT Scene SDK supports baked and dynamic lighting. After your light sources are positioned, follow these guidelines for best results:
- Realtime shadows are recommended.
- Baked Global Illumination is strongly recommended.
- Realtime Global Illumination is not supported at this time and should not be used.
Preparing your lighting for export
- In the Lighting window, click the Scene button. If you don’t see the Lighting window, add it by clicking Window > Lighting > Settings .
- Make sure that Realtime Global Illumination is not selected.
- Choose whether you want to Auto Generate lighting. It is recommended to leave it off until you’re ready to generate lighting.