The VIVEPORT Scene SDK includes prewritten scripts to make sample objects interactive.
VIVE Object Props (Script) supports 6 types of interactions:
- Pick Up – Object can be picked up (and thrown, if desired) when the user reaches for the object and pulls the trigger.
- Touch – User’s controller collides with the object.
- Click – User points at an object and pulls the trigger.
- Pointer Enter – User pointer intersects the object, repeats if the users points away and then points back again.
- Impact – When a collider object (non-controller) collides with an object that has a Rigidbody .
- Object – When another specific interactive object collides with an object.