Getting started with VIVEPORT Scene SDK in Unity
The Scene SDK is packaged as a standard Unity plugin. The default name of the plugin is “ViveportSceneSDK.unitypackage”.
- Make sure to unzip the plugin.
- Create a new, clean Unity project.
- Make sure to delete “Main Camera” from the hierarchy.
- Import the SDK plugin by clicking Assets > Import Package > Custom Package and then choosing the plugin.
- Click Accept All in the SteamVR dialogue box.
Important : If you see an API Update Required error message prompting you to make a backup, make sure that you are using the correct version of Unity and the most recent version of the SDK.
Set the rendering color space to Linear by clicking
Edit > Project Settings > Player
, and the under