Testing your title on Windows
The best way to test your title is to use the VIVEPORT Desktop app and your VIVEPORT developer account.
- Developers must have VIVEPORT Desktop installed to test VIVEPORT features on titles launched locally.
- Make sure you have the VIVEPORT ID and Key correctly configured for the title to be tested.
To test your title with VIVEPORT, do the following:
- Go to the VIVEPORT website and download the desktop app.
- Install the downloaded file ViveportSetup.exe and follow the instructions to complete the setup process.
- Launch VIVEPORT by double-clicking the desktop icon.
Sign in using your developer account.
Note : Developer accounts have DRM licenses for their own content by default.
- Launch your title.
- Check for bugs as normal.
Tip : If you need to test user-specific features, such as the DRM API, you can create additional test accounts.