Webhooks send information from VIVEPORT servers directly to a developer backend. When events are triggered, HTTP POST payloads will be sent to the URL specified by the developer in the VIVEPORT Developer Console.
The POST messages have the following specifications:
- URL: Webhook URL registered in the VIVEPORT Developer Console
- HTTP request method: POST
- HTTP request content type: application/json
- Pattern: a random string generated by HTC’s system
- Hash: a SHA_1 hash of the API key + request body + pattern
There are two types of requests: subscription requests and purchase requests.