Release Highlights (2020/10/29):
- Update deep learning models for all platforms.
- Add the option to limit max raw detection fps to save computing resources.
- (Unity) Add assembly definition files as separate package for Unity 2019 or newer.
- (Unity) Add support for Wave XR Plugin.
- (Unreal) Move native binary to a module in the project. All the contents of plugin are inside project folder.
- (Unreal) Experimental support for WaveVR Hand API (requires WaveVR 3.2.0).
- (C/C++) Add x86 binary.
For additional information, feedback and developer support visit the official developer forum for this SDK.