When you publish your content to VIVEPORT, you can use the following features if you integrate the VIVEPORT SDK into your content:
- DRM (Digitial Rights Management). The VIVEPORT DRM API provides a function to verify if the content should be launched for the current user.
- User Profile. The VIVEPORT SDK provides a way to have information about the user.
- Stats & Achievements. The VIVEPORT Stats and Achievements API provides an easy way for your content to offer persistent, achievements and statistics tracking for your users.
- Leaderboards. The VIVEPORT SDK supports persistent leaderboards with automatically ordered entries. These leaderboards can be used to display global and local rankings in your content.
- In-App Purchase. The VIVEPORT In-App Purchase API provides an easy way for your content to provide IAP functionalities. These APIs may be time consuming so IAP SDK provide a callback mechanism to let you know if API call is done without blocking the main thread.
- Sessions (Per-round) for VIVEPORT Arcade (For Windows). The VIVEPORT Arcade Sessions API provides an easy way for the content to notify the VIVEPORT Arcade system that a session was started and stopped.
Download the SDK here.