Since the Focus is Android based, the process to place the device into developer mode is similar to other Android devices.
From the Quick Menu screen (accessible by tapping the O button on the controller):
- Click on the “Settings” icon.
- Navigate to “More Settings”.
- Scroll down to the field called “Build Version” and begin to click it. You will get a popup message that begins to count down from 7 clicks. After the 7thclick you will see a message that reads “You Are a Developer.”
- Next, go back and click on the “More Settings” Icon.
- Scroll down to the “Developer Options” section.
- Next, toggle on the “USB Debugging” option.
You will now be able to utilize adb commands on your computer and communicate directly with your Focus.
For ADB info, please visit the Wave SDK Forum Post here:
This thread provides basic information about installing apps onto the Focus and pushing files from your computer to the Focus.