The Vive SRWorks SDK has a new release v0.9.3.0 today. You can download it from here.
- Support Pass-through, Depth, 2D segmentation of AI.vision etc. running on AMD Graphics card but exclude 3D reconstruction related function
- Add EULA, so need wearing HMD to make selection before SRWorks_Runtime start
- Remove Calibration from rotary panel of Unity Experience demo but add a Settings for configurable pass-through FOV selection
- Overall performance improvement in Unity Experience demo by providing several configurable modes, ex: rendering plane size, postpone segmentation after 3D reconstruction stopped
- Fix several no pass-through rendering cases
- Fix several runtime or application crash cases
- UE4.24 compatibility
- Unity 2019.3.10f1 compatibility
For feedback and developer support, please visit the official developer forum for this SDK.
You can follow the HTC VIVE Developer Twitter for the latest news and updates.