Released January 15th 2020[Vive Runtime]
- When using wireless, the audio is now reported correctly to Windows.
- Improved support for systems with multiple GPUs – it is now able to detect which GPU the HMD is plugged into, and appropriately render the compositor on that GPU.
- Improved support for external GPUs when using a laptop already equipped with both an iGPUand dGPU.
- Error code adjustments for Nvidia and AMD graphic cards.
- Fixed error 210 for PC suspend and resume case.
- Added support for “Set Forward Direction” and “Set Floor Height” in settings for manual adjustments of the play area.
- Improved firmware update UI experience.
- Updated download page and updated UI.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our forums.