Released January 6th 2020[Controller]
- Fine-tuned the battery level indication to have better accuracy with more rechargeable battery brands.
- Solved the specific tracking pose lock problem for boxing style movements and archery style interactions.
- Improved tracking of controller movement when adjacent to sides of the hip.
- Improved tracking of controller when visually occluded by the arm.
- Improved forehand full arm swing.
- Improved tracking of the under-side of the controller.
- Improved rifle stance tracking for better user experience.
- Optimized IPD pop up timing to avoid blocking the VR game.
- Now reports VR Headset audio device to OpenVR.
- Improved frame rate control timing for optimized frame rate.
- Solved an issue where in a very specific situation, the HMD firmware update could be interrupted by a software update.
Next Update (Middle January Beta)
- Plan to support the ability to manually set the orientation of the play area.
- Keep improving rifle stance tracking.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our forums.