VIVE Cosmos Beta 188.8.131.52
Released November 26th 2019[System]
- Improved system stability for use over longer durations.
- Optimized tracking trajectory for boxing style movements and archery games.
- Support simultaneous movement of occluded and non-occluded controller within the headset’s field of view.
- Added fallback controller type, support added from SteamVR Beta 1.9.4 onwards.
- Solved a bug where the HMD firmware update might be interrupted during a software update.
- Synced camera pass-through settings with Lens.
- The how to wear the headset video now lets the user know they don’t need to take off their glasses.
- Room setup can be triggered when in an untracked state by a long trigger press for 2 seconds (previously 3 seconds).
- Improved the OOBE flow when requesting a GPU driver update.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our forums.