VIVE Cosmos Beta 18.104.22.168
Released November 18th 2019[Tracking]
- Room Setup will no longer be blocked by the high brightness notification.
- Improved tracking experience during dynamic movements when using VIVE Wireless Adapter.
- Improved lower side tracking performance
- Fixed a bug where the boundary would not be triggered when the controller is static.
- Fixed bugs where Origin would behave abnormally when set as the default home environment.
- Fixed vignette setting can only be on/off on pass through but now also work on content to address Phr00t’s feedback.
- Fixed an issue where multiple transitional animations would occur when launching content.
- Improved controller pointer behavior when using Lens.
- Updated environmental sounds and refined the tutorial.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our forums.