Released November 15th 2019[Vive Console]
- Default disable USB power saving, which can improve the experience on Vive Wireless Adapter.
- Added the ability for users to set Origin as the default home environment.
- Users will now be notified when there’s a software update, with a link to the release notes.
- Updated language strings for French and Spanish.
- Adjusted the behavior of ViveVR startup, now will no longer launch automatically on boot.
- Fixed an issue where the initial setup was erroneously blocked by certain anti-virus applications.
- Fixed a bug that did not allow the setup guide to be resumed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Room Setup to crash.
- Fixed DPI scaling of icons on high DPI 4K screens.
- Added a pop-up dialog to remind users to pair the controllers before performing Room Setup.
- Fine-tuned the boundary system and anti-aliasing to improve visual quality.
- Updated Japanese and Czech strings in Room Setup.
- Updated Viveport Infinity icon on the Overview and Viveport
- Updated the download icon for content to now show the download progress directly on the app tile.
- Updated strings for German, Spanish, Finish, French, and Polish.
- Fixed an issue where the default minimum boundary transparency wasn’t aligned with the settings option.
- Fixed loading scene does not close when content is ready to play issue.
- Fixed extra pointer during the loading scene prior launching content.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our forums.